A living room isn't just a place where you watch television it's where you laugh over your favorite show and cry over home movies. It's also where you entertain your friends and family, so whether you're cuddled up with a good book, watching your favorite movie, or enjoying that big game with loved ones isn't it time you treated yourself to a new living room group from Furniture For Less.
Our stores change daily. Please check our stores for the most up to date inventory.
Along with the furniture we have below, we carry furniture by Albany, American, Sunny Designs, Klaussner, Catnapper, Marshfield, New Classic, Acme, Coaster, Best Craft, Medlift, Simply Amish, Southern Motion, Best Home Furnishing and others.
- Sofas Sofa - Noun - A long upholstered seat with a back and arms, for two or more people.
- Recliners Recliner - Noun - An upholstered armchair that can be tilted backward, especially one with a footrest that simultaneously extends from the front.
- Lift Chairs Lift Chair - Noun - which are also known as rise or recliner chairs, are chairs that feature a powered lifting mechanism that pushes the entire chair up from its base, and so assists the user to move more easily to a standing position. Lift chairs can be useful to the elderly, infirm, or disabled.
- Sectionals Sectional - Noun - A sofa made in sections that can be used separately as chairs.
- Gliders Glider - Noun - A glider or platform rocker is a type of rocking chair that moves as a swing seat, where the entire frame consists of a seat attached to the base by means of a double-rocker four-bar linkage. The non-parallel suspension arms of the linkage cause the chair to simulate a rocking-chair motion as it swings back and forth.
- Club Chairs Club Chair - Noun - A thickly upholstered armchair of the type often found in clubs.
- Loveseats Loveseat - Noun - A small sofa for two people, in the past designed in an S-shape so that the couple could face each other.
- Ottomans Ottoman - Noun - A low upholstered seat, or footstool, without a back or arms that typically serves also as a box, with the seat hinged to form a lid.